WELCOME TO OUR CLUBS
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39460947-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
The Breakfast Club is based at the Lindley Methodist Church Centre. We are open from 7.30am until 8.45am, we cater for children aged between 3 -11 and staff escort the children to their respective schools.
All children are escorted wearing high viz jackets using the crossing patrol.
The children are offered a breakfast during this time, which usually consists if a wide range of cereals, yoghurts, porridge, toast and fruit juice.
Please note any special dietary requirements can be catered for on request.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
The After School Club runs across two sites:
Lindley Methodist Church Centre for the Infants Club which implements EYFS, regulations under the guidance of our Early Years & Childcare Manager. Catering for children aged from 3 – 7 Years.
The Junior Club operates from St Philip’s Community Centre, Birchencliffe. Catering for children aged from 7 – 11 Years.
Each site has a Team Leader and 4-6 members of staff depending on numbers. Our staff collect from both Lindley Infant & Junior Schools and we are open until 6pm.
We also offer additional pick-ups following after school activities – providing this is pre-arranged with the Childcare Manager.
Each night our activities centre around the six areas of learning, these include:
- Communication, language & literacy- e.g. books, drawing
- Personal, social & emotional- e.g. role play, construction with Lego/Duplo
- Problem solving, reasoning & numeracy- e.g. jigsaws, games, puzzles
- Physical play- e.g. football, tennis, badminton
- Creative & imaginative play- e.g. arts & crafts, dressing up
- Knowledge & understanding of the world- e.g. I.T. & celebrating cultures